Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/02/2011

My Fav Hallowe'en card

     I made a few of these a couple yrs ago, and I just love this lay out for a Hallowe'en card, it let's you add a lot of detail without looking cluttered. It's fun to create tooo! This time I added a few extra's like I drew the spider webs on, stamped a Crow in the tree, and lined up over lapping pumpkins along the fence. Tri-fold shutter cards are just so much fun!


Challenges

    I used Paper Doll Dress Up for all the cuts except the pumpkins along the fence, they are stamped and cut out individually by hand, then glued on over lapping. I just loved all their faces so decided to go with all of them, LOL
I hope you liked my card, even though Hallowe'en is over for this year. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you've looked around and found some inspiration to get creative. If you like my card, please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and have yourself a scrap happy day!
   
Cindy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment