Darling Butterfly

Followers

1/22/2012

Blends Join Hands Blog Hop JAN. 22, 2012

Hello Friends!!!

                                YAY     IT"S      HERE....
                                 “TODAY IS THE DAY”
                  

Please feel free to grab this button and display it on your blog to 
encourage your friends to join in on the fun too.
There will be some fun prizes up for grabs along the HOP ! ! !
     I am thrilled and  honoured to be considered one of Jessica's "Blends". What an awesome way to extend your hand in friendship Jessica, ty so much for inviting me to be part of this fantastic celebration. I know all that join us today will be so glad they did, you've done a fantastic job of putting this all together. The prizes are amazing, I would be so lucky to have this kind of candy for my 1st blogaversary in Oct. WOW!!!
     We have a lot of amazing crafters in the line up today folks, personally I can't wait to see what everyone has in store for us. I have kept my project a secret to give Jessica the wonderful feeling of  "surprise" on her special day. Congratulations Jessica and best wishes for many more blogaversaries to come :)
     As I looked through your entire blog, searching for that one project that inspired me so to make something special I saw how much you have grown artistically in the past year, that's what it's all about my friend.  It wasn't an easy task picking something I tell you.  I have a hard time if there are to many choices, and I  always want to put in 110% to please the person I am doing it for. 
     After several sessions of stalking your blog I kept coming back to one card  you made that I totally loved and finally decided this is the one. I love hearts, angels,  butterflies and pink, and this card had it all. It's gorgeous Jessica, the image is fantastic, I love it!
                                 
      I wanted it to be really special so I spent a lot of time thinking about what I was going to make. I had so many ideas floating around in my head, I just couldn't decide. I went shopping for some valentines related paper for another project and came across a wooden craft heart, and the idea was born. The last one in the store I might add, destiny? :)  Then when I was at the check out I saw this awesome pack of kleenex with hearts all over it, and in my fave colour no less :) 


  I also made a card  branching off of Jessica's sentiment on her card. :) If you would like to check out all the deets on my project I will be doing a separate post for them :)
     I know it's pretty girly, but I did make it with my hubby in mind, but I knew if I made it all manly he'd like it for a while and never think of it again, I will love it forever :) He will love it I'm sure, because I made it. I wanted to add ribbon but had to draw the line somewhere on the girly stuff LOL I figured, valentine's day is less than a month away and our 30th Anniversary a month later, why not :) 
     I'm sure everyone is gonna ask where I got the sentiment stamp for the heart, so I took a pick of it before I masked and altered it. I had this saying running through my head for days and I didn't know how to make it like that in different fonts to print it so what else could I do LOL :) Believe me, masking this wasn't easy

                                                       NOW ON TO ALL THE FABULOUS PRIZES WE PROMISED YOU!!! 

      A few days ago a fb friend did a post offering blog candy for our blog hops if we were looking. I told her I was in this hop and asked if I could get her to sponsor me, she happily agreed. So I am so thrilled to be able to offer you a $25.00 blog candy certificate to Nikki Schiltz Calmes webstore: http://paperpiecingsbynikki.com This is fantastic, ty so much Nikki!

           
                                                 Adorable banner toooo, love the lil wagging tail and blinking eyesl...omg!!! LOL



We are  also honored to have Stephanie of Whimsical Designs as our Grand Prize Sponsor
                           
One Random Hopper will be selected to win
the entire New Release of Whimsical Designs Stamps
        
 This is a fabulous stamp set with wonderful and unique images and sentiments.  You are
sure to find a sentiment to fit every occasion!!!!

I am also honored to have Julie K of A Little Bit of Bling and 3 Girl JAM 
as an additional Prize Sponsor

             

One Random Hopper will be selected to win

the entire Valentine's Day Bundle
              
 This ribbon is so fun to use in projects, the colors are vibrant, and 
the prices are OUTSTANDING
* * * * * * * * * *

I am offering not 1, not 2, but . . . 3 Unity Stamp Goody Bags to 3 lucky Hoppers!!!
    
Each bag is filled with 16 random Unity Stamps

                 Unity Stamp Company

I had so much fun stamping the goody bags, with Unity Stamps of course, and 
getting them prepped to go to their new homes!!!

I am also offering 2 Lucky Hoppers
1 set (5 per set) of my Handmade Corsage Pins
for you to use in your own creations
         


For a final prize to a lovely Hopper
I will offer one
$10 Gift Certificate to be used at
Pink By Design

                           


? ? ? How about THOSE PRIZES ? ? ?
And, there is SURE to be more
awesome CANDY along the way!!!

Here is the WONDERFULLY TALENTED Lineup:

1 . Jessica - Jessica's Craft Shaque  http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com 
2.  Candace - Scrappin' 2 Lil Princesses  http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/ 
3.  Luisa - Creative Designs by Luisa  http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com/ 
 4.  Cindy - Tools of a Cropping Queen  http://toolsofacropingqueen.blogspot.com/ 
 5.  Lisa - A Mermaid's Crafts  http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/ 
 6.  Beckie - Just B Creative Crazy  http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/ 
 7.  Julie - A Little Bit of Bling / 3 Girl JAM  http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/ 
 8.  Carri - Double Click Connections http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/ 
9. Sonia - Cards, Crafts, and Kids Projects  http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/ 
10.  Cindy - cre8ivecindy  http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/ 
11.  Robin - The Cricut Scrapper  http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/ 
 12.  Nataliya - Love Crafts Forever  http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.com/ 
13. Stephanie - Whimsical Designs  http://www.whimsical-designs.com/  

Now, for the Rules (pretty simple)

1.  Hop along to each of the Hop Stops

2.  Leave a comment and become a follower at EACH stop, if you aren't already

3.  Stop back here and let me know what you thought about the entire Hop
and tell me which Project was your favorite


4.   For an extra entry into the drawing for any of the prizes here,  join in on the fun!!
Create a project by using one of my past creations as inspiration.  Post about it on your blog, explaining which project inspired you, and leave me another comment  with the link to your project!  
You will have until January 25th at Noon (EST) to finish the Hop and Link Your Projects.

5.   For another chance to get some extra entries into the drawing for any of the prizes I am offering,
SPREAD THE NEWS!!!  
Just stop back to let me know how you did it...sidebar, blog post, FB share, etc.....(1 extra entry for each time you spread the news) 

* * * * *ONLY THOSE FOLLOWING THE RULES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RANDOM DRAWINGS FOR THE PRIZES * * * * *

The winners will be chosen by Random and announced after I have gathered all the comments and consulted with all of my Blends!!!

56 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects, Cindy!! I love the wooden heart and the card is beautiful!! The sparkly wings are fabulous!! I'm happy to be hopping with you today!! I'm a new follower :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall hanging. You did a wonderful job in it. The colors and adorable wings on it are just awesome! So glad I could be in this hop with you.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cute wall hanging.. Love the colours used....Great project.. thanks for sharing...

    Hugs,
    Khush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, your heart and card are wonderful. Way to be creative when destiny is tapping you on the shoulder. I am gonna need a box of those tissues after reading this post. You are so super sweet and I am happy to have met you along this journey.
    I am honored to have you as part of the Hop today!
    Blends Til the End!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wall hanging. Great choice of colors. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all some of my favorites too, pink, hearts angels...so I love the wall hanging and you the pretty card you made. I became a follower of your now. TFS
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Great being on the hop with you!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun-we picked the same card to base our projects on. I adore the card you made with the wings. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card- I just love that embossed background and the pretty sparkly wings on the heart! New follower :)Amy
    http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Love the colors, so soft and elegant. Happy to Hop with you.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and lovely card and I totally adore that tranformed heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your projects!! they are all so pretty!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy so wonderful that you made 2 projects and so in tune with the valentine season too.
    Feels nice to hop along with you for Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE hearts & wings! jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your projects are beautiful!! I love this card of Jessica's too (it was my 2nd choice for inspiration!). Great hopping with you!

    Julie
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Cindy, i'm back. I am using Digital program to fix my photos. If you like i can email to you link, and you can download this program for free. You can have so much fun working with it. It's take a time to work with each Photo, but on the end you will happy what you did.
    Hugs and kisses Nat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cards the embossing is fabulous. TFS Already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shared on FB.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards Cindy..already a follower. So glad I could hop today. Hugz Anne
    http://annescards4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindy,
    What an awesome card you did. Love the wings with the heart. Awesome colors too.
    Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Cards Cindy.
    Am a Follower here now.

    TFS
    Hugs,
    Riti

    blog -http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/

    email - ritibanka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome projects! I am a new follower!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful heart and the card is amazing. Your hubby will love it.
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like the creations. Especially like the wings. Wonderful giveaways. I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful projects!! Love the hearts!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cindy, both projects are so beautiful... I loved them and have become a new follower.. Liz @ kreateabilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. another outstanding creation by you my dear friend, love your projects, so wonderful and perfect

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the inside of your card! It is wonderful! What is masking to make a sentiment? I would love to be able to alter the words for my own sentiments too.
    Your heart decoration is very pretty. I love the embossing on your card that is similar to Jessica's. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown2comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty projects! I love your embellishments!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Cindy. Your projects are beautiful and I am following you now.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card came out so pretty and the hanger is very nice Jessica must be very pleased.

    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, your card and hanger are so amazing! You did such a great job using Jessica's project as inspiration. Makes me want to go make a Valentine card myself now! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  33. all the projects are very pretty.I.ve started following you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Cindy, I just loved how you were inspired by Jessica's card! Your projects are all so Awesome! I love them all!
    Newest follower:)
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
    kfordyce6638@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So many beautiful projects!!! I love them all! Excited to be a new follower! Thanks so much!
    Lisa
    lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am just loving all the inspiring crafts by Jessica and your version is wonderful! I really love your beautiful card...those wings and heart are one of my favorite motifs.
    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your projects are super sweet! It's been hopping with you!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your projects are just lovely! Hi, I am a new follower #116, come follow me back if you like!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great little bags.
    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, sent on this trip by Dr. Sonia of cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com.
    I think your husband is going to love his card.
    Happy up coming anniversary!
    Teddie
    teddie_grams@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. hi,happy being part of hop.love your creation.i love wings to heart on uer project.i m uer new follower.thanks
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love all your projects! Will be trying to find the wooden heart to make one for my granddaughter! I am a new follower.
    lindaparavella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. All your creations are beautiful I especially love the first vintagey one :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love your card with the "response" to your inspiration!! What a fun hop this is... I am a new follower!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. this is a really fun hop - love your projects and your sparkly blog

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awwww your wall hanger is adorable and your card is beautiful..love those sparkly wings! Great embellies on both! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Both are just so pretty! That wall hanger is so awesome - great job!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Truly beautiful work. I love the soft colors and lovely layout.

    compare energy

    ReplyDelete
  49. There are such a lot of lovely things on your post. I am not entering the blog hop as I have no chance of getting round everyone, but thank you for your visit and your encouraging comments. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  50. PS thank you for becoming my follower. Welcome and hope you enjoy what you see there. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am back again, having just looked at where you live. My great uncle, emigrated to Brantford in 1905, and married his second wife there. Sadly, she and her baby both died, and he remarried later for the second time, but did not have any further children. Quite a coincidence. Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am a new follower. I Like all the pink hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  53. wow! Both are fantastic projects. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a new follower. Love your tissue covered heart. It's amazing what we end up with when starting with a "plan". usually turns out better than what we had "planned'! Thanks for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Absolutely beautiful and stunning projects.
    Love your style. I'm a new follower.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. hiya sweetie
    thank you for following me sweetie
    i become a follower by you to hunni
    thank you for your kind words, today i get a phone call, my hubby is now on the urgent list, so the lung transplant can be happening real soon sweetie, i'm so happy, you know what i'm going true, i do hope that it will be better with your hubby to sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete