Darling Butterfly

Followers

12/11/2012

I want to be a Gorjussette...

     Hi there, the reason for my post at this late hr is because I follow a very sweet hearted talented lady named Sharon of  Sharon's Kardz Korner  and this evening I got an email from her. When I went to check out what she had made I found she hadn't made anything, she just wanted her followers to know that her DT (Totally Gorjuss) was having a DT call.  Right away I went over to get all the deets and sent an email to Net to let her know I was interested. Sooo wish me luck and if your interested try your luck!! :) There challenges are fun and easy, and what I like best is this rule  "So that everyone can play all you need is something gorgeous on your card"  I can handle that, lol   :)

                             blog logo

This is what I found regarding a DT call, so I am not positive if it is to be on the DT or a Guest DT but that's ok,  I'll know for sure when I find out if I get chosen or not right :) Either way, it's still a great opportunity!!

DT CALL OUT

Would you like to come and play with the Gorjussettes? If you fancy joining the fabulous Gorjussettes for a spot as a Guest Gorjussette please drop me an email with a few details about yourself and a link to your blog.

Call out ends 7 January 2013
 
This was my email from Sharon 

Totally Gorjuss DT Call

Hello my dear bloggy friends

Totally Gorjuss are having a DT Call.  
So if you'd like to join our team of Gorjusettes, 
please pop an email to Net at totallygorjuss@gmail.com.

I so love working with this team.

Good luck!

hugs Sharon x


Good luck to you as well if you try, and ty so much for popping by my blog today!! Have a scrap happy day, big inky hugs and glitter wishes my crafty friend.


Cindy :)

4 comments:

  1. I keep my fingers crossed for you Cindy!!
    hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get this, Cindy! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE! Did tyou get the opportunity? Miss chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete