Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/21/2011

Emma's two!

     Well here's another one of those oh so sweet cards where I get to use the cutest peachy keen face stamps on the animals from the New Arrival cricut cart. A friend saw pics of the cards I made with the monkey and the number one and asked if I could do one for a little girl who was turning two and adored elephants. Of course I can :)  LOL LOL


     Elephant cut at 3" from New Arrival and the #2 is cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 4.5" shadow and reg. The balloons are from a quickutz thin die and stamped with sentiments. Balloons have embroidery thread for their strings attached to his tail. Birthday hats, cupcake and  presents are stickers, and the grass cut with the MS icicle punch. Letters on inside were cut using  quickutz alphabet dies.
     I'd like to thank you for dropping by my blog today to see what I have been up to. I hope all is well with you and yours and your have yourself a scrap happy day :) If you like what you see here please leave me a comment and let me know, I truly appreciate your feed back. TIA

Hugs    
           Cindy  :)
     

1 comment: