Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/21/2011

Another first Birthday card

     One of my grand nephews turned one last month and this is the card I made him to go with his baby name frame (not posted yet). I love making these monkey's because the peachy keen face stamps make them so adorable, and hey don't we call babies little monkey's, I know I do!!! The card recipe is basically the same as the first one I posted just cut slightly different to leave the area across the bottom for a bolder sentiment. The balloons were cut once again with the quickutz balloons thin die and stamped with the studio g stamp set. The letters for his name and number across the bottom were cut using a Sizzix alphabet dies set. The monkey and number one were cut with my cricut and the gypsy. Monkey from the New Arrival cartridge and the number one from the Plantin Schoolbook cart. The diaper is made from a piece of felt and the strings from the balloons are embroidery thread. I didn't give this lil guy a soother because my grand nephew doesn't use one.

     Thank you so much for visiting me today and seeing what I have been up to lately. I hope you have been inspired to go be creative and have yourself a great day. If you like my card please leave me a comment about it, thanks in advance and take care of yourself.

Cindy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment