Darling Butterfly

Followers

12/26/2011

Happy New Year PK Baby

     Hi there, I hope you had an awesome Christmas and thank you for popping by my blog today to see what I've been up to. I know everyone has been busy with family and shopping and planning etc. so now that Christmas is all over the focus is on ringing in the New Year.
  If you have frequented my blog you know how addicted I am to Peachy Keen Stamps and that I am working hard at playing along with their challenges as well. Their challenge on Tuesdays is normally a sketch challenge, and PK stamps aren't required, but for this time around they decided to make it a designer's choice except you HAVE to use your PK stamps. That's fine with me, I generally try to use PK stamps on all my projects for their challenges anyway. So here's my entry for their last challenge of 2011! I hope they love it as much as I do, the face makes the card :) Everyone that I showed it too wants one, especially my sister!  LOL
Challenges
Peachy Keen Tuesday Sketch Challenge ~ Designer's Choice http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com

I hope you had a fun time with family and friends over the season and all the best to you and yours in 2012. Please leave me a comment so I know you were here and I can visit your blog to see what you've been up to and leave some love :)

Cindy    :)

     

3 comments:

  1. a lovely card as always, you are such an outstanding creative lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh Cindy, this is the cutest NYE baby I've seen! I can understand why everyone wants a card! Good Luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Cindy!
    This is such an adorable card!
    Thanks for becoming a follower of our new blog 'Craft A Scene'! Starting January 1st we'll get things rolling with our first challenge!
    Love your designs...
    Hugs,
    Sheree
    www.vancouverislandcraftjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete