Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/20/2011

Another CAS Christmas card

     Hello my crafty friend, glad you dropped by to see what I am up to today. I play in the challenges over at a site called The Outlawz. They have a different challenge everyday and it runs for one week. I made this card for a "mission embossible" challenge on Nov, 6, 2011. You could use any kind of embossing you wanted. I love this cuttlebug embossing folder from Provo crafts Winter Wonderland set, when I saw it I knew I had to have it. It is so Christmassy and wintery and flourishy, LOL. It also lends itself to quickly making perfectly CAS cards. You can whip up a dozen in about 30 to 45 minutes which is perfect if you need to make gift sets. I made several like this last yr in different colours, as well as a set of 15 in red and purple for my red hat society ladies.
Challenges
I used a pastel blue card base, made a white mat, rounded corners on both. Dry embossed the white mat, stamped the sentiment with ocean MS pigment ink and heat embossed it. Added blue pearls from the dollar store....done!!!
     Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you like the card I made for the challenge. If so please leave me a comment and I hope to see you over at The Outlawz!!  

Cindy :)

1 comment: